CITAC Oil Refining in Africa Report
The authoritative reference publication on the refining industry in Africa
CITAC has just published the 2020 edition of its Oil Refining in Africa Report
Published on yearly basis, this 97-page report is a must-read for anybody interested in where Africa’s oil refining industry is going in the next 5-10 years.
- Detailed information on each of the operating refineries in the region including: History – Technical configuration – Ownership – Local markets – Economics – Future plans.
- Product-by-product balances, detailing the role of refinery supply in meeting local demand.
- Analysis of all refineries currently operating in Africa, stating their capacity and level of complexity.
- List of African refineries that have closed over the past 40 years.
- Analysis of African refinery operations through 2019 and an assessment of the effect of the Coronavirus outbreak on the continent’s refining sector in 2020 and beyond.