The Africa Downstream Database gives you access to the most accurate, extensive and up-to-date data on Africa’s petroleum sector available anywhere in the world.
You may need to know about Africa’s biggest products markets in Egypt, South Africa and Nigeria. Your interest may be in the mid-range markets such as Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania and Senegal. Or you may be looking to the specialist markets of Eritrea, Gambia, Burundi and Comoros.
Whatever you require, ADD offers you product by product data from all African countries on:
- Historical and forecast supply and demand data. Consumption, imports, exports and refinery output for oil products from LPG through to fuel oil and bitumen
- Regularly updated pump price data for gasoline, gasoil and kerosene, with ex- refinery and pump price structure details
- Details of refineries, ports, storage depots and pipelines including unit capacity, full ownership details and location
- Official national product specifications, and typical product qualities in the market
- Charting and Excel export functions, a document and image library, and much more.